This video explains and shows the new features found in iMovie for iOS Version 2.1.
Follow me on twitter for new video updates: http://twitter.com/iMovieHowTo
Previous Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxjZjR9G5k
My google+: http://plus.google.com/u/0/106128018480036998604
Full changelog from apple about what’s new in iMovie for iOS Version 2.1:
– Support for iOS 8
– Enhance video clips in the Photos app using the iMovie extension
– Choose from 10 Apple-designed filters to stylize a video clip or an entire movie
– Slow down, freeze, or speed up a portion of a clip*
– Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
– Send videos to other apps on your iOS device
– Create titles using bi-directional text
– Support for Arabic, Australian English, Hebrew, and Mexican Spanish
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and later devices.
Featuring an update overview of the new version of iMovie for iOS 8.
Visit http://www.imoviehowto.com for more content
Video Rating: / 5