*Note 2 Tips & Tricks Table of Contents: http://tinyurl.com/b64yfs2
Android 4.1.2 New Features for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
1. Camera feature: Hold Volume to focus, release to take photo
2. Video feature: Press Volume to start recording, press again to toggle flash.
3. 480p Flash Video Works (if you have latest Flash Player 220.127.116.11 Installed)
4. New Samsung Keyboard Feature: Cursor Control, Continuous Input (If you didn’t already have it)
5. Customized Notification Toggle Icons
6. New Notification Toggles: AllShare Cast, Smart Stay, S Bean, Driving Mode, Blocking Mode
7. Brightness slider can now be disabled, but who would do this? 🙂
8. Browser rendering improvements (3 examples, please confirm with 4.1.1)
9. Ink Effect with S Pen on Swipe lockscreen, and customizable ink colors.
10. Some devices may experience maximum brightness boost (Up to 400% from previous level)
Full Article: http://www.TheDailyNote.Net/2012/12/galaxy-note-2-android-412-new-features.html
The graphical intro and outro was purchased from intromaker.NET. The license covers video streaming on websites including YouTube and also covers merging it with my own material.
License Terms: http://www.intromaker.net/conditions.php
Video Rating: 4 / 5
In order to cast a spinning reel, open the bale up, hold the rod with the right hand and the line with the index finger, leave a bit of line out, and then simply throw the line out. Discover how a spinning reel helps to prevent tangles with help from a fishing trainer in this free video on using a spinning reel.
Expert: Mark The Shark
Bio: Captain Mark The Shark is an expert on charter fishing for any type of fish.
Filmmaker: Paul Muller