30 – iOS 8 CoreLocation and MapKit Swift – position updates 2/5

This video shows you how to set up your app so it starts getting updates from the location manager Video Rating: / 5

SUP News | Start-Up Chile announced a new follow-on fund

The grant is a co financing one where startups receive up to USD 100,000 equivalent to 70% of the investment. The remaining 30% is the companies’ contribution. Also there is…

Tech Update: Pushing boundaries of space exploration

Russia celebrated Cosmonauts’ Day on 12 April in honor of Yury Gagarin’s historic flight in space, so we wanted to get into the spirit of things and see what’s changed…

iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Untethered Update, Cyberelevat0r iPhone 5C Proof, iPad To Jailbreak & Details

WATCH FIRST For More 7.1.1 Updates, Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/iCrackUriDevice Untethered iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Cyberelevator utility is in development by i0n1c. Full details on both iOS 7.1.1 and Cyberelevator…

[ Breaking News Updates ] Bikers guided by hi tech helmet

[ Breaking News Updates ] Bikers guided by hi tech helmet

Utah startup Xandem creates state-of-the-art security system (KUTV News)

(KUTV) The point of a security system is to keep crooks away, but despite the latest technology no system seems to be 100% foolproof. However, one Utah entrepreneur disagrees. At…

Fox News Channel Startup/National Anthem, 2013

Fox News Channel now dips into the past to start its broadcasting day; at about 4:58, prior to “Fox and Friends First”, the channel now airs a sequence of patriotic…

Appathon 2014 Startup-News.it

Appathon 2014, l’Hackathon finanziario organizzato da UniCredit, nell’UniCredit Tower a Milano. http://startup-news.it/appathon-2014-i-vincitori/ Video Rating: / 5

VietFace TV News Startup Theme

The startup theme of VietFace TV (VFTV) news from VFTV channel. — Follow on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+AllenAcNguyen Follow on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/AllenAcNguyen

Tech Feed for September 14, 2015: Tech News 2Night 423

Intel wants to give you a new car, Google found guilty abusing their dominant market position in Russia, and more. For the full episode, go to http://twit.tv/tn2/423 Video Rating: /…

Tech News Today 1346: Teacher Goes Cookoo Over Clock

Host: Megan Morrone Co-Host: Kevin Tofel 9/16/2015 :iOS 9 is officially available to download today, A 14-year-year old aspiring engineer arrested for a homemade clock, IT executives and scientists ponder…

Tech News Today 1283: Blocking the Ad Blockers

Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Kashmir Hill 6/18/2015: A blocker that blocks the ad blockers, BuzzFeed launches a great news app, why Twitter is getting into the artificial intelligence racket, and…

Postrano gives up, bows to Arienza via technical knock-out | News TV All Sports

Jeffrey “The Bull” Arienza of Surigao City dominates Iligan City’s Ronald Postrano, making the latter refuse to continue to the match, calling it off in the third round.(Date aired: December…

CNET Top 5 – Reasons not to buy an Apple Watch

Click Here To Access https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD453Ugy3A8 The Apple Watch is nearly right here! Magnificently designed, perfectly crafted from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. and equipped with a gorgeous user interface that’s powerful yet…

BMW I8 Technical Review 2015!

With swan-wing doors, a shark-nose grille, and a supercar stance, the i8 plug-in hybrid is a truly revolutionary vehicle. The interior seats four in trappings worthy of an Ian Schrager…

Tech News Today 1309: Amazon’s Cloud Makes It Rain

Hosted by Mike Elgan, Christina Warren Amazon beat expectations by reporting a profit of million.. Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific. Video Rating: / 5

Tech News 2Night 396: The Journalists Who Yelled Malware!

HitchBOT reboot, Thunderstrike attacks again with Thunderstrike 2, live streaming for celebrities only, Reddit updates their content policy, Microsoft’s parental leave, Anti-Drone warfare, and more… Video Rating: / 5

ICT News Updates in Nigeria, South Africa and Kenya [Nigeria Technology News]

Nigeria’s house of representative kick against award of contract to spy emails. Video Rating: / 5

« Previous PageNext Page »